Ergobag Mini Backpack - For Children Ages 3-5
Ergobag Mini is the fun and functional ergonomic backpack that promotes good posture in the early stages of child development
Moll Champion Adjustable Desk
Tailored to fit your child with adjustable desk height and tilting desk surface. Three desktop styles.
Maximo Adjustable Chair
Fully adjustable seat height, seat depth and backrest height offer ergonomic comfort at every age.
Scooter Adjustable Chair
Ergonomic chair adjusts three ways as your child grows. Breathable mesh with optional seat cushions. Comes with white frame and Anthracite netting.
Ergobag Mini Ergonomic Backpacks - Ages 3-5
Ergobag has adapted the ergonomic design and support offered by hiking backpacks to a smaller scale for the big step a child makes into kindergarten. The strap system on the Ergobag Mini helps to start a child's posture off on the right path, keeping the bag comfortably close to the back despite all kinds of activity. The hip belt is padded to fit snugly around the waist to allow for the bag’s weight to be shifted from the shoulders to the stronger hip area. It is also built with a padded back panel and anatomically-shaped shoulder straps, making it the premier children’s ergonomic backpack in the U.S. With 10 liters of room within, there is enough space for everything a child needs for their early school years. All Ergobags are made from sustainable materials, comprised only of textiles made from recycled PET bottles.
- Reflective material covers backpack to ensure visibility in the dark
- Padded back panel and hip belt for added comfort
- Carrying loop makes hanging bag simple
- Buckles are made to open and close easily
- Name tag on bag’s inside helps to prevent lost property
- Bag designed to stand upright while not in use
- Comes with two themed stick-on buttons for added personalization
- Dimensions (in inches): 12”H x 8”W x 6.5”D
- Weight: 1.1 lbs
- Interior Capacity: 10 liters
- Intended Age Range: 3-5 years
- Appropriate Height Range: under 3'7"